« Home | 1st Time Get Drunk @ Kiki's Birthday ParTy » | Chin's 21st Birthday Party » | Sony UX90 新貨上架 !~~ » | First time See this from Ebay Malaysia ! » | THINGS to MOD for my Satria 1.3 M » | Seoul with Nana » | The Most Specialz BirthDayz CakezzZ » | Sushi dayz ... » | Sleepin posez~ » | Fightin !! » 

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 

Mummy's 1st Visit To Melaka

So excited to hear that Mum , Sis and Bro are coming to Melaka for an One Day Tour . Cant Sleep well the Day beFore , just tO think Where shOuld i Bring muM .. was so so so excited because its the 1st time after MuM n Bro Kit brought me to MMu to find Accommodation for me before start my Study in MMU ~

Day of Journey ..
House ➽ Jonker Walk Windows shopping ➽ NyonYa Laksa Restaurant i used to bring Friends ➽Mahkota Parade ( burger King ) ➽ A' FamoSa ➽ Big War Ship ➽ Christian Church ➽ NyanYa Restaurant ( Ole Sayang ) ➽Bukit Beruang ➽ Rest n Take Off ➽ K. LUmpuR

Fun SHotS took with Mum n Sis n Big BrO :

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lionwai85. Make your own badge here.

WorD from The Heart

-------------------------------------------------- Deuteronomy 6:5<..Love the LORD you GOD with all your heart , with all your soul and with all your strength>
--------------------------------------------------


PhOto of tHe Day

37280035
~ ~bb @ bus to LotteWorld ~~ ~



About me

  • I'm Li_0n
  • From KUantAn_BukitBeRuanG, PaHang_MeLakA, Malaysia
  • Stayin UnderNeath the Sky n trying hard to Fly High , wish someday i couLd tOuch the sky .. PPl said i always close myself to the world outside but frankly , i dunno coz i just like to be myself .. Like to go here n there nomatter how far just to see a sunrise .. Travel up n down just to experience the weather n temperature .. actually nothing special but im tryin to make it as cute as i could coz dun wanna spend up my life with boring books n money .. hate money but need it to build my life .. really dunno y ppl keep fightin for money .. coolz gadgets may fill my interest .. yer smiles may melt my heart ..
My profile

心異@小圖

37280035
::.~My Lil Princess's , Luv U~ .::

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Mobile01 - 敗家前先來的地方