« Home | Mummy's 1st Visit To Melaka » | 1st Time Get Drunk @ Kiki's Birthday ParTy » | Chin's 21st Birthday Party » | Sony UX90 新貨上架 !~~ » | First time See this from Ebay Malaysia ! » | THINGS to MOD for my Satria 1.3 M » | Seoul with Nana » | The Most Specialz BirthDayz CakezzZ » | Sushi dayz ... » | Sleepin posez~ » 

Tuesday, January 09, 2007 

Heading back home...


Back in hometown .. Drove few hours , fetched taOfu back Segamat .. heading back alone ...nobody to talk to .. nobody entertained me ... tried not to think about other stuff n keep concentrating .. but beaten up by the huge wave .. when the song played on air .. 87.60 Fly Fm ...

<< TRUE - by : Ryan Cabrerra >>

One of my favorite songs .. remember once, when we were singing this song .. while her head was on my shoulder .. hands cuddling over my body .. we followed the tones ... while both her foot were stepping on both of mine .. slowly turning round .. n round .. we were not very good in dancing .. but at that moment .. we were doing that .. naturally ..i took the lead .. and she followed my feet movements ... Tears start forcing out of the capillaries .. forming another layer above the sight .. Looking at the slow moving truck 10 metres away .. pushing down the pedal to the ground .. without putting on the signal light .. tried to overtake the truck ............

"ppppoooOooNnMMMm ~ "

A white wira behind me was trying to do the same .. tried to overtake me and the truck .. kicking down the emergency brake and pull back to the left ~ the driver was staring at me .. while mumbling something .. looking at her angry face .. while stopping the tears to fall away .. saying sorry .. silently to the wira ...... slowing down my car n hit 55 .. back to the song ...

[chorus]
I've waited all my life to cross this line
To the only thing thats true
So I will not hide
It's time to try anything to be with you
All my life I've waited
This is true

Finished the last line .. n the tears watering my face .... if i tell her i didnt be careful .. definitely she'll scold me coz i promised her that i will always be careful all the time .. not to drive fast .. But this time .. without her reminds ... i nearly got killed ... maybe lost one of my leg or hands .. i dunno~ But .. mayb now .. she wont care .. or even wanna know wat happen to me ... sometimes .. really think that my life .. i walk thru just for her ... haha .. planned tones of future activities to do together .. teach her guitar while she back for the long summer break .. taking photos for her after saved enough for the DSLR .. going travel and backpacking together .. creating another chapter of our long journey life ...

" BooOOOommMMM "

guess what .. all these only can be happen in my dream now i guess .. : )
maybe just like the song ..

" all my life i waited .. this is true ..~ "

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lionwai85. Make your own badge here.

WorD from The Heart

-------------------------------------------------- Deuteronomy 6:5<..Love the LORD you GOD with all your heart , with all your soul and with all your strength>
--------------------------------------------------


PhOto of tHe Day

37280035
~ ~bb @ bus to LotteWorld ~~ ~



About me

  • I'm Li_0n
  • From KUantAn_BukitBeRuanG, PaHang_MeLakA, Malaysia
  • Stayin UnderNeath the Sky n trying hard to Fly High , wish someday i couLd tOuch the sky .. PPl said i always close myself to the world outside but frankly , i dunno coz i just like to be myself .. Like to go here n there nomatter how far just to see a sunrise .. Travel up n down just to experience the weather n temperature .. actually nothing special but im tryin to make it as cute as i could coz dun wanna spend up my life with boring books n money .. hate money but need it to build my life .. really dunno y ppl keep fightin for money .. coolz gadgets may fill my interest .. yer smiles may melt my heart ..
My profile

心異@小圖

37280035
::.~My Lil Princess's , Luv U~ .::

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Mobile01 - 敗家前先來的地方